Technological advances are revolutionizing the cosmetics and beauty industry with state-of-the-art treatments and procedures that can make you look and feel your best.
Your beauty is valuable
CareCredit is taking the beauty industry by surprise, making it easier and more convenient than ever to help pay for cosmetic surgery, minimally invasive procedures and dermatological expenses.
Consult your cosmetic surgeon, dermatologist or medical aesthetic professional for details on these and other treatments or procedures.
New credit card CareCredit Healthcare
These are just some of the cosmetic and dermatological surgical and non-surgical procedures you can pay with your CareCredit health care credit card.
Surgical cosmetic procedures and treatments
- Breast augmentation
- Nose job / rhinoplasty
- Eyelid surgery
- Makeover of mom
- Sculpt the body
- Mini face wash
- Reconstructive surgery
- Plastic surgery
Non-surgical or minimally invasive cosmetic procedures and treatments
- Injectables and fillers (Botox Cosmetic, Dysport , Xeomin, Juvederm)
- Chemical peels
- Laser hair removal
- IPL / Laser Treatments
- Hair replacement
- Tattoo removal
Dermatological procedures and treatments
- Dermatological appointments
- Laser and phototherapy
- Stains of age
- Injectables and fillers (Botox® Cosmetic, Dysport ™, Xeomin®, Juvederm®)
- Chemical peels
- Spider and varicose vein treatments
- Treatments for acne
- Skin care products approved by dermatology
- Mohs surgery and other skin cancer procedures approved by the FDA, which include extensive local excision, cryosurgery and curettage and drying
* Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments are required. Not all promotional financing options are available in all enrolled providers. Ask your relatives for details.
Promotional financing options are not available at all retail stores that accept CareCredit and the terms of the standard account will apply to those purchases.
Get Your FREE Financing Guide